Thursday, November 21, 2013

Times I didn't hit send #2

There is a million things I want to say to you but they come and go.
You don't know me the way you should. Did you know that there's two places that simultaneously fascinate me and scare the crap out of me? Outer space and the ocean. I don't know much about either but whenever I see something on marine animals, I read it! I can't step on the crack in the pavement- it makes my feet feel weird. And a million other things. And there's so much about you that I don't know.
It pisses me off when I think about this. Why didn't we do this? Why didn't we get to know each other more? We spent the first month together looking for places to make out when we should have just talked to each other. We were just idiots who got serious without really realizing what was happening or how we should be handling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment