Friday, November 1, 2013

Ten times you let me down

  1. In Lahore when being with me was secondary to hanging out with your friend.
  2. When I called you up upset about something while we were fighting and you told me you didn't care about anything in my life until I fixed things with you.
  3. Every time you've taken one of my weaknesses and thrown it in my face during a fight, just to make a point.
  4. When you told me you hated your birthday surprise last year and I give you really bad presents.
  5. When it took you so long to get rid of her from your life, even though she hated me and said the worst sort of crap to you about me and our relationship. Most of which you never even told me at the time. 
  6. When you told me I deserve everything you say to me. 
  7. Every time I cry and you get pissed off without saying even a single thing to try to make it better.
  8. When you told me I lie to you and make things up. And everything upsets me and hurts me and that is my problem, not yours.
  9. When you told me I could either change or things would stay the same and I could go or stay and you'd just deal accordingly. On the same note, when you told me you wouldn't change even if it meant me leaving you.
  10. When you told me you'd have to see me to tell me if you hated how I look now that I've lost weight or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment