Friday, November 1, 2013

Ten times you were there for me

  1. When my feet hurt from walking around in heels and you made me sit in the parking lot and gave me a foot massage before walking me back and letting me use your arm as a support.
  2. Every time I ever fought with anyone and you made me feel better and told me how the other person was wrong but also, maybe I should have done things differently.
  3. When my hand got messed up and you took me to the doctor just to make sure I got it checked and treated. 
  4. When I got sick and couldn't get out of bed and kept crying and you stayed on the phone with me to make me feel better. Related: every time I get my periods and have horrible cramps and you make me feel better.
  5. When I had nothing to do at work and was starving you showed up outside without telling me and made me leave early so we could go grab food.
  6. When you took me to Fun City and played stupid arcade games with me. And when you got me the little snow globe and told me the little bears inside were you and me.
  7. When you told me you would never stop me from going after my dreams and you'd always support me and have my back, no matter what I want to do.
  8. Every time I got stranded anywhere and you came to pick me up and dropped me off. And waited for me, however reluctantly, till my car came.
  9. When you went ahead and did me favors even though you were mad at me.
  10. When you stayed on the phone and made me set up my room and taught me how to make an omelet on my first day in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment