Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Times I didn't hit send #1

You expect too much of me. I love that you want me to be better. But I'm fucking human. I am not perfect and I never will be. I accept you with your flaws and imperfections and I think you're all the more beautiful for having them and it kills me that I can't have the same thing. I hate that you can list ten horrible things about me in 5 seconds but it'd probably take you a day to list down 10 good things- or maybe it won't, I don't know because I haven't heard anything good about myself from you in ages.
Couples love each other for their quirks and habits and I don't even know what you like about me anymore. You hate everything, from the way I walk to my choice in jewellery to the shows I watch to my love for blogging to forgetfulness. What do I have left that you like?
It's okay if you don't like all that stuff- you're entitled to your opinion and dislikes. But who loves me for me? You call this Tumblr shit, but you have that person. I love you just the way you are. But I don't have that. What's wrong with me that I can't have that? Why can't I have that? Why can't YOU give me that?
I shouldn't be asking that. I shouldn't feel the need to ask that. I should not be doubting myself and hating myself. But I am. And it makes me feel just a bit unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment